Monday, February 25, 2008

Just a few quick pictures from the last week!

Here we have Lucas napping in his crib - he doesn't look that comfortable to me!



Watching it snow. He's finally tall enough to see out the window.


Watching Barney from the laundry basket. Note the water bottle in his hands. He loves to screw and unscrew the caps of anything. And I'm amazed at how good he is. He's just amazing.

Just being silly....

And finally a rare picture of Mommy. No that's not purple makeup on my face. We had a minor accident on Saturday morning. The back of Lucas' really hard head hit my eye. Now I've got this great shiner to go to work with me today. And I don't have any purple clothes to go with it!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

Oh that looks like it hurts-och!!

Kathryn said...

Looks painful! How's the dossier preparation going?

Casey and Carra said...

Purple looks good on you. You should wear that color more often!