Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good news on baby #2 and a rough weekend!

Great news! I got the call last night from my social worker and they've asked me to start my dossier for baby #2. I'm so excited. I'm going to try to get this done in record time. One more thing to cross off the list for baby #2! Yippee!

But I have to tell you, I'm glad that baby #2 isn't home yet. The last week has been rough for Lucas (and mommy). We were in and out of the doctor's office. Lucas has been sick (and so was I) and it's been a challenge. I guess there are a lot of germs going around right now and we got it! I think he's finally on the mend (and the right medications) now, thank heaven.



I took a picture of him last week sleeping on the floor. He was really fighting going down for a nap and fell asleep watching Sesame Street. (Did you notice that there are dogs in the background in a lot of my pictures? Isn't that hilarious? Emmy and Oscar love to be right in the thick of things. What would Lucas and I do without them?)

4 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

We got the call today too. Im so excited and happy. I hope you guys are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Glad that you and Lucas are starting to feel better. We've had the bugs in our house, too and it's no fun. -Gina

RamblingMother said...

Aww hope he is healing quickly. Congrats on #2.

Beverly

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Awesome that you are starting your dossier. Best of luck with #2. I am working on my dossier now for #2 and this one is a breeze then again it is an easier country paperwork wise.
Cathy