Friday, October 28, 2011

new pictures

We've been busy, but nothing too exciting and I haven't even taken a lot of pictures recently. Lydia and I visited the library recently and they had the firefighters there to show the kids their uniform and fire engine. Lydia decided she needed a closer look and after checking with me, shoved herself right up to the front. She is small but determined. And she had such a good time. She even got to pretend to drive the truck! You can see Lydia's personality in the last 2 pics. At first she was a little nervous in the truck, then she was showing off.

Lucas and I went with Lydia to her school an evening last week for Meals and Wheels. The teaching staff had organized lots of vehicles for the kids to look at and sit in. Lydia was so proud we were at her school and Lucas loved the vehicles. Lucas liked the Uhaul best and Lydia the big trash truck (that had sweetarts in it.)
One of the first cars we saw was a state trooper. Lydia walked right up to the trooper and asked him if he was a cowboy. He laughed and said yes. So cute!

Lydia is constantly growing and changing. It's just amazing. I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up and she said a doctor or an angry bird. Hmmm.

Lucas is still doing a great job in kindergarten. He's really starting to recognize a lot of words.






No comments: