Sunday, August 7, 2011

behind again!

So I'm behind again. I don't know why it's so hard to keep up with the blog, but it is. And I either have too many pictures to load or we haven't done anything and we don't have any pictures. This time, we've been busy.




Here are the kids at the park band concert. Grandad plays in the band and this was the last concert of the year. They both love music.



Can you see the concentration on Lucas' face? He and Grandad loved playing games at the local church picnic.


And here are my monsters in our driveway, showing off their new umbrellas. Too bad it wasn't raining.....

These next few pictures are from a recent trip to St Louis. I bravely took the kids to a hotel overnight by myself. It wasn't too bad, but sleeping between them wasn't that fun. The kingsized bed seemed really small! They had lots of fun though. Lydia made herself coccon of pillows and Lucas played with some blocks he got.





We went to the zoo the next day. Lydia had tons of fun playing in the water at the children's zoo. She was soaked! They liked riding the carousel too.




Isn't Lucas the best big brother? Helping his little sister?




1 comment:

Reg said...

very nice photos. Looks like they have a good summer. The picture were Lucas is helping his sister is really cute. you have sweet kids.