Friday, April 15, 2011

What do I do with all my time?

I feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day anymore. Before Lydia came, I was able to post to this blog anytime I wanted and kept my friends and family up to date with Lucas and me. Now, I can barely find time to post. Lydia is such a busy little girl. She keeps me on my toes and between the two of them, I don't have much free time at all. I don't know how adding one little girl created so much more laundry too.


I recently took a few more pictures in our yard. It's pretty obvious, we have a new addition taking up lots of room now. My sister and her boyfriend got us a TRAMPOLINE as a house warming gift. Grandad and I finally got it put together and the kids love it. My nephew Harrison really enjoyed it too when he came over to visit.






Here's a picture of my little princess wearing Grandad's shoes. She's always trying on anyone's shoes that are laying around. Too bad she can't walk in them very well.

No comments: