Monday, December 13, 2010

Barney - Live in Concert

Have I ever mentioned how much Lydia LOVES Barney? Our Barney DVDs are what she begs to watch and it's the only thing that holds her attention for an entire show. As luck would have it, Barney was in St Charles, MO last weekend and we went. Lydia didn't quite understand it. She kept looking at the big screen above the stage. Then once in a while would point directly in front of us and yell BARNEY! Lucas totally got it and sang along to the songs he knew (and so did I). My parents were very brave to attend with us and my dad said it is pretty scary that I know all the songs. Hey - I've been working on them for over 4 years.

What was funny is the kids really enjoyed running around the arena prior to the show and dancing on the plastic stuff that covered all the wires. And then at intermission they enjoyed picking up all the confetti and streamers that the performers sent flying around.

We had a good time. Afterwards, I was trying to decide what we should go see next and Grandad asked that it not be soon.... Maybe he didn't love it quite as much as the kids? :)






No comments: