Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We've been home 5 days and we are settling in. It was a long trip and I'm happy to be back in my own house. It was strange making dinner last night in my very own kitchen, but it felt good.

Today I took Lydia to the pediatrician and she weighed 17lbs 15oz and was 29 3/4 inches tall. She's not on the American growth charts, but the doctor wasn't at all concerned about her health.

Lucas is doing well. He's a bit clingy, but he's a good big brother. Because he was so good while I was in Nepal, he was rewarded with a fish. (He's been begging for one for weeks.) He named the fish Tom and he really loves it.




Lydia is eating a lot! You wouldn't believe it. The doctor said it will be interesting to see how she grows over the next 2 months with good nutrition.



Stay tuned for more Miller adventures. I have to go for now. Lydia is calling.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! I was behind in reading blogs since I'm on vaca but I'm so happy to see you are home. She is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Reg said...

She is so cute. very beautiful girl. Karuna also is eating a lot. she is always hungry.

Cheryl F. said...

That is wonderful I am so happy that you were able to adopt again....she is adorable...We just finished our adoption from China and have been home about 7 weeks. Adoption is amazing...and challenging, we have been blessed. Congratulations again.
Cheryl F
www.whattonameher.blogspot.com