Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Florida cousins visit!

Oh what a week Lucas had! The cousins came to visit from Florida and Lucas just adored playing with them. Nathan is 5 and Natalie is 3 and baby Bennett is 6 months and Lucas' eyes lit up when he was with them. Lucas wanted to do everything they did. It was amazing to watch. I just wish they lived closer so they could play more.

I had so much fun just watching Lucas. If Nathan would stand by the wall, Lucas would stand by the wall. If Nathan turned in a circle, Lucas did. When the kids walked out of a restaurant, Lucas didn't want to be carried. I was just cracking up! I swear my baby is the cutest baby ever!




Here is Lucas - looking at Nathan with adoring eyes.




We had this brilliant idea to take all 5 grandkids to get their pictures taken. Oh the stress! It was torture. 5 kids, 5 and under!
If you look close, you can also see baby Bennett (6 months)in the back and Harrison 10 months right by Nana with his head down. We're the family that's all dressed in blue/yellow - if you couldn't tell....

Natalie likes to take a bottle like Lucas. These two were double trouble together!

Our little angels!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love the pictures! Will you be taking Lucas back to Vietnam when you adopt his brother! It would be great if we got to travel together. Whenever that will be!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kathryn said...

It's looking like you are starting to get junk posts from spammers; might want to add word verification to keep those out! Great news about the two referrals, huh? Infant boys, too!