Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just playing with our new toys!

Lucas has been busy playing with his new toys. It's been so fun for me to watch him try to figure things out. But I'm not sure where I'm going to put all the new stuff. I have to rearrange the toys in the spare bedroom and the basement so we can enjoy everything. And I know this is awful of me, but I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear that I spoil Lucas a little. :) I wanted to get him a kitchen set for Christmas, but I couldn't find one I liked. Just last week, I saw the cutest one on sale at Pottery Barn Kids so I got it this weekend. IT WAS ON SALE!!! I was going to justify it by saving it for his birthday, but I don't have any willpower so it's already set up in the spare bedroom. He seems to really like it. It will be interesting to see what I find in the oven and refrigerator in the coming weeks.



Here he is balancing his Sesame Street characters on the back of his chair. I was pretty impressed.

I ordered this new coat for him. He looks so cute! (I say that all the time, don't I?)

Playing with his cousin Harrison. It became obvious to me as I watched them that Lucas is not good at sharing.

5 comments:

Alicia Weiman said...

Love the new pictures. It's okay to spoil your kids. They are only little once! You might as well plan an addition now because the toys just keep coming!!

Casey and Carra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey and Carra said...

How sweet! I love his new coat. I wish we lived closer so I could come play with the new kitchen set.

Kathryn said...

Mindee Since you and I are logged on the same day and I know there was someone who got on the waiting list after us, who were told to start their dossier, I was wondering if you have received a call to start your dossier. We haven't, but I was thinking it may depend on the age you requested, but if youy were told to start then that proves that idea wrong since we are open to 18 month and I believe you are open to a year or younger.

Kathryn said...

Just noticed on your sidebsr that you are now #103, that means we are #104. Yeah, we are fu=inally getting close to the double digits. Hopefully by February. Hope we see more referrals this months and those I-600's need to start rolling in.