Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Card Picture

I just wanted to share our Christmas card picture with everyone. I tried so hard over the last few weeks to get a cute picture of Lucas by himself and I finally gave up. Lucas is just too fast for me. By the time I put him by the tree and backed up, he was already running toward me or away from me. So here's the picture that went out on our card - Mommy and Lucas together. Isn't Lucas beautiful?




Lucas is having a lot of fun, helping Grandad run the Christmas train.

And here's Lucas at a party. My friend Cheryl is showing him the pictures she had just taken. He loves to see the pictures of himself now. What a ham!

And here he is being silly. I had just cleaned the carpets and I had towels down. Lucas was rolling around on them laughing.



Here's his new winter coat. Doesn't he look classy?? These pictures are going to drive him nuts when he's older.

And finally, here's Lucas sitting in his own auditorium chair, listening to the Christmas concert. Grandad was playing in the band.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

Yes he is adorably precious.

Beverly