Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Another new baby cousin!

Lucas and I (and Nana and Grandad) just returned from Florida earlier this week. We're happy to announce that Lucas has a new baby cousin. It's another boy and his name is Bennett. We spent the last week playing with his cousins in Florida and had such a good time!


Here's Lucas playing on the slide in his cousins backyard.

On the train at the zoo - waiting to start!

Watching tv at Aunt Megan's house.

Presenting baby Bennett!

Cousin Natalie on the playset that we put up!

Cousins Nathan and Natalie swinging on the new playset



Taking a break at McDonald's just outside of Macon, Georgia















Asleep in the car almost as soon as we left Florida



At a rest stop in Tennessee, checking out the attractions!




The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy. I've been stressed because Lucas broke out in hives 2 weeks ago. I couldn't figure out what caused them and they kept popping up and fading. The doctor and many nurses I've talked to say that it was probably viral and I may never know why. And that the hives can come and go for up to two weeks. Isn't that great? So I'm trying to pay close attention to what he's been eating and coming in contact with, just in case he breaks out again.

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

He is adorable. Hives are miserable. Other than benadryl there isn't much to do.

Beverly

Casey and Carra said...

I love the picture of Lucas on the slide. He is such a cutie pie. I am glad you all had fun and made it back safe.

Karen Wall said...

What a cutie! It sounds like you all had a fantastic time in FL! Judging by his sleepy picture you were probably all pretty worn out when it was over! Welcome back.