Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's been a while.....

We're still here, just getting over our winter hibernation. I'm so ready for spring and so are the kids. They are going crazy and wanting to play out in our new back yard. I think we're going to have a great summer.

Here's a picture of the kids at the mall. It's hard to get a picture of Lucas anymore where he's not acting goofy for the camera.



And here they are at the mall, riding a toy. Lydia wasn't too sure at first, but Lucas took care of his little sister.




And this is our new Easter inflatable in our living room. We just love Inflatables at our house. Lucas thinks we should have many for every holiday. What must our neighbors think when our yard is full?

And finally, a picture of the kids playing in the sand for the first time this year. I took this right before big brother threw sand in little sister's face. Aren't siblings fun?


No comments: