It's crazy, but my little guy is becoming a big guy. He's FOUR! And he's amazing. He talks a mile a minute and can count backwards from 10 to 1.
In this first picture, he's acting goofy in front of his school after I had lunch with him. Nana and Grandad joined him for breakfast too. What a treat! He had a wonderful day.
In this first picture, he's acting goofy in front of his school after I had lunch with him. Nana and Grandad joined him for breakfast too. What a treat! He had a wonderful day.


Isn't this the life? Sitting on your new scooter and playing your leapster..... Life doesn't get any better.



2 comments:
It's unbelievable Lucas is 4, but then it's been almost 3 and a 1/2 years since we first mailed that application to CHI. Another couple months, we should have our little boy home.
I can't believe that he is 4.. He is getting so big!! Love his cake!! Happy bday Lucas!
Post a Comment