I hope everyone out there is having a Happy Holiday! It's been busy here. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal now.
Everything is going great. But I have to admit, Lucas is a stinker. How do kids learn to do the things they do? When Lucas has gotten in trouble recently, I'll correct him and he'll turn to me with his arms out and say "big hug", with a great big grin on his face.
He still loves school and I'm thrilled. I can't believe the changes in him since he started. His speech is really improving and he's learning a lot.
Isn't he sweet? I was working on my netbook and he's working on Sesame Street.
No news yet from Nepal. Rumor has it that more referrals should be sent out in January, but it's just a rumor, so I'm not going to get too excited yet. I'm hoping though.



3 comments:
Lucas is so big and such a cutie! The picture of your dog under the tree is so cute, too! Any news on your Nepal adoption?
Nothing yet. I heard a few weeks ago unofficially, that I had been matched, but some committee has to meet before it can become an official referral. That committee hasn't met yet. I hope soon.
He is so cute. Love the one where he is sitting with the computer. Glad you had a good Christmas. Can't wait to hear more about Nepal. Take care.
Post a Comment