Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I can't believe my second mother's day is here already. Time sure flies. Lucas is wonderful and I don't remember what life was like without him. Ok, so he's not perfect. He's started those temper tantrums where he sometimes throws himself on the ground. And he's become a real pro at making a pouty face. He sticks his bottom lip out and cries when he doesn't get his way. But even then, he's the cutest little guy ever. I'm thankful every day that I'm lucky enough to be his mother.

So here he is giving Nana flowers for Mother's day. He had to give them for his Florida cousins too!

Here he is showing the flowers to Nana.


My angel had fun digging in the dirt.

Here's the two of us before church this morning. Can you tell he wasn't that into having his picture taken?

And here's a picture Nana and Grandad took. Lucas was really into making my mother's day present. Isn't he talented?

I don't have anything new to report on baby #2. Right now we just sit and wait. I'm not handling the stress very well, but things would be 100 times worse without Lucas. He keeps me pretty busy. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms to be out there.

2 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

Maybe we will get good news this week. I know that Lucas must keep you busy all the time. But-what a nice way to keep your mind occupied. He looks like a little stinker. He's too cute!!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Happy Late Mother's Day. I hope you enjoyed it.
Cathy